The Product Specialist, EPU is expected to assist in the development of company products especially hair accessories in IVY market, research and analyze the current market trends, and communicate and manage with various vendors. S/he will be responsible for creating and revamping current/future product lines, which includes managing the product throughout the product lifestyle: gathering, prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining product vision, and working closely with vendors to deliver winning products. This position will work with various different teams to implement strategic planning and display, and to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Idea Generation and Market Research
- Analyze consumer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape to develop product strategies for new product development.
- Conduct market research (primary data) through retail store visits and tradeshow attendance to understand the current market trends and competitor activities.
- Conduct surveys and focus group interviews to gain insight into consumer thoughts and feelings.
- Analyze the company data (sales, COG, margin, return etc.) and POS (AC Nielson, IVY Key Account, etc.) to identify the opportunities and problems and evaluate performance.
Consumer Marketing Strategy Development and Business Analysis
- Set the target market and develop the positioning strategy for new product to differentiate against competing products in the target segment.
- Develop the marketing mix which includes pricing (NSP, SRP), distribution, and promotion, based on the product positioning strategy.
- Prepare P&L analysis which involves a review of sales, costs, sales (profit) projection, re-order rate for a new product to find out whether they satisfy the company’s objective.
- Estimate the expected sales, costs and profits for a new product.
New Product Development
- Manage product developments from beginning to the end of the development life cycle.
- Identify key product concept, finalize product details, packaging & display type, managing timelines on product development, testing, production and launching date.
- Develop, edit, and approve all materials in product marketing sheet, display POP, education video, etc., ensuring legal requirements are met for product name and claims.
- Open DSR for display development for products.
- Open CSR for artwork development for products and display POP
- Conduct internal and external product testing, filter out the results for product claims and development direction, and restructuring product claims.
- Open QSR for product compliancy assuring that all ingredient requirements are fulfilled.
- Managing and reviewing all samples, tracking of components, ingredient, formula, and color attribute.
- Provide company’s Internal Departments with product training (education) for new items.
Current Product Management
- Manage product lifecycle by modifying the product’s quality and performance, as well as modifying marketing mix (price, promotion, distribution channel).
- Responsible for all major and minor defect issue of current item, and find a solution
- Analyze company sales data and provide solution for overstock items
- Make decision and take action for item discontinuation and suspension
- Responsible to source vendors, or open projects with current vendors
- Negotiating with vendors on new product price, COG targets and timing for full turnkey assembly and request quotation based on estimated forecasting and MOQ
- Request new product inquiry to vendor including target container and price.
- Request product pre-production sample to vendor
Others – Office Administration
- Coordinate Team Events, Meetings, etc. and prepare meeting recaps.
- Manage team office supply and restocking the showroom.
- (KSA) knowledge/experience, skills, ability & attitude Required:
- Strong passion/interest in the beauty and fashion industry; eager to find new trends and develop concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or Business related
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and operate them successfully with ambiguous guidelines in a fast paced working environment
- Must be a self-starter, highly self-motivated and have the drive to take the initiative
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Ambition, Strong work ethic, and willing to learn
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Travel: up to 20%
Please apply directly through our career site:
https://www.myworkday.com/kissusa/d/search.htmld?q=assistant%20manager%2C%20prodProduct Specialist, EPU
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 롱아일랜드
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간