The Product Specialist monitors all aspects of the Beauty product life-cycle, including- long and short-term development and marketing.
This position also requires observance with the most up to date trends in the marketplace to ensure the product’s competitive position.
- Analyze competitive marketplace and industry trends to accordingly develop business strategies for revenue generation
- Establish pricing strategies and guidelines for new product development
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide engineering, development, management and sales solutions.
- Provide support for marketing collateral, advertising materials, marketing campaigns, trade shows and other promotional activities
- Obtain customer feedback and suggest appropriate product revision.
- Conduct product training to sales team
- Assist in new product introduction and release activities.
(KSA) knowledge/experience, skills, ability & attitude:
- Knowledge – Excellent knowledge of Beauty Trends and strong interest in the beauty Industry.
- Experience – Strong interest in the beauty industry, keeps up with the most up-to-date trends. One year experience in beauty industry a plus
- Attitude/ Attribute – Positive, self-motivated, team player, strong multi-tasking skills, extremely organized, able to work under pressure and able to accomplish tasks by deadlines.
- Physical and environmental conditions (if applicable)
If interested, please apply through our career site at: https://kissusa.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/KISS_Careers_External/job/HQ_Port-Washington-NY/Product-Specialist--General-Application-_R0000000045
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 롱아일랜드
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간