The Temporary Accounting Associate will be responsible for reviewing and processing invoices and other supporting documentation related to Accounts Payable matters.
H/She will be expected to provide and report supporting documents for any payments issued while also maintaining and filing other necessary documents and information.
- Review and verify vendor invoices and supporting documents submitted for payment requests.
- Accept and process AP invoices for payments in a timely manner.
- Verify and enter budget codes, business centers, and area codes related to expenses being processed.
- Prepare and report invoices and supporting evidence for payments issued to vendors.
- Maintain and file Accounting documents and information and handle Team's administrative tasks.
(KSA) knowledge/experience, skills, ability & attitude:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; major in Accounting or Business related preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Korean
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
If interested, please apply through our career site at: https://kissusa.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/KISS_Careers_External/job/HQ_Port-Washington-NY/Temporary-Accounting-Associate_R0000000097
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 롱아일랜드
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간