Accounts Payable Clerk (Entry ~ ) Job Description
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining historical records.
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing paychecks.
- paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- continuing to improve the payment process.
- Experience in accounting preferred (i.e. internship/ co-op)
- Must have common knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SAP experience
- Required to speak and write fluent Korean and English
- Medical, Dental, Life, Health 100% (After 3 months’ probation period)
- Paid Vacation days, Sick days and Holidays (After 3 months’ probation period)
- Visa Sponsorship (H1B/ E2)
HR@hanssemus.com 으로 Resume를 송부해주시길 바랍니다.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 08:00 am ~ 05:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 상시채용