With a 20 year company history we are in 20 countries, with over 1000 employees, and over US $100 million in sales, TmaxSoft has successfully delivered improved IT performance across the globe to enterprise and governmental customers. As the largest independent software company in South Korea with its global headquarters located in Chicago, IL, TmaxSoft's products provide the quality and performance demanded by traditional as well as private and hybrid cloud architectures.
[Junior Software Engineer]
- Participare on protect teams for purpose of implementing mainframe migration into a Unix/Linux environment and the cloud at customer or partner locations
- Work with Presales engineers, Product management and R&D engineers to provide technical assistance
- Provide technical support for Mainframe migration implementations
- Work with product Management by providing ongoing feedback to enhance and maintain the Tmaxsoft products
- Perform converted mainframe code troubleshooting with mainframe users or other administrators and assist with problem resolution
- Provide on-call support for assigned projects
- Creating and maintaining documentation for local market
- Working knowledge / experience in UNIX/Linux environment
- Java, Unix/Linux shell scripting experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of relational databases, i.e. MySQL, Oracle, etc.
Bee Sales strives to become the industry leader in beauty supply and general merchandise distribution. With locations outside of both Chicago and Atlanta that total more than 400,000 sq. feet, we are the "one-stop" shop you need to for the most dependable products at the best price!
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Answer questions about the products
- Customer service skills to listen to the concerns
- Communication skills
Since the beginning of beauty and general merchandise businesses in 2000, we have built very reliable and satisfactory relationships with customers. Many customers have requested us for a web-based wholesale store and we have released ebonyline.com for the retailers and volume buyers, giving them great deals and low prices. Our webs currently provide more than 10,000 items of beauty and general merchandise.
- 웹프로그래밍, C++, VB, Java, ASP.NET, PHP, LAMP, Open source framework
- Manage development, integration and deployment of new applications, systems software, and enhancements to existing applications for the company;
- Manage design, programing, testing, and implementing applications and data management systems of the company and affiliated companies, utilizing various computer technologies;
- Manage and perform revision, repair, or expansion of existing applications and systems to increase operating efficiency and to adapt to new system requirements; ·
- Analyze and review business requirements to recommend and implement solutions to meet business objectives that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance improvements, and better user experiences;
- Oversee and manage system programming of the Apache web servers, Linux servers, and MY-SQL database servers;
- Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of emerging and new business requirements.;
- Manage creation and maintenance of documentation of program development and subsequent revisions as required;
- Perform other IT management duties as required for smooth and efficient operation of the company.
Prattco, Inc. is a leading HVAC solution distributor working with many top Suppliers and OEM Manufacturers in North America. Do you have modern HVAC system and/or component knowledge? Does resolving technical issues and providing sound solutions a part of your daily role? Do you want to push your experience to the next level? If so, we may have a position for you.
We are seeking an HVAC Sales Engineer with a combination of experience and knowledge working with HVACR systems. Our foundation is grounded in providing Just-In-Time solutions to our customers with ever growing services. If you are a self-starter, motivated, enjoy interfacing with people, and work well alone but at your best as a team player, consider applying.
- Proactively surveys and stays current with HVAC industry trends, regulations, and customers
- Coordinate communications between internal Team members, Suppliers, and customers
- Utilize project management methods/concepts to manage multiple concurrent customer projects and issues
- Proactively manages relationships to exemplify company’s competencies to provide solutions while staying abreast of customer developments and projects
- Proactively identifies and promotes new business opportunities through customized solutions, products, and/or services
- Manage multiple concurrent customers and projects using tailored project management tools
- Provide internal training on new products as required
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Typically possesses five or more years of technical sales and engineering experience in related field/industry
- Knowledge of current HVAC industry, HVAC systems, and trending technologies
- Bi-lingual fluency in Korean is a strong plus (English fluency is mandatory)
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 시카고
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2020.09.25 ~ 2020.10.25