치과용 엑스레이제조사 Vatech 미국법인 회계 부서에서 인력을 모집합니다.
Who We Are
Vatech is a leading manufacturer of radiographic imaging solutions for the medical, dental and veterinary fields with offices in over 70 countries worldwide. As the US subsidiary of Vatech Inc, Vatech America is committed to providing the industry with innovative dental x-ray imaging solutions while maintaining a primary focus on ultimately enhancing the quality of patient care. From the world’s first 3-in-1 digital X-ray system to the latest in high resolution, low radiation CBCT devices, Vatech America is the clinician’s preferred vendor for their diagnostic imaging endeavors.
Since undertaking its global expansion four years ago, Vatech has ranked No. 1 in terms of the market share growth in the dental radiography industry in each of 10 counties with branch offices, 2 regional headquarters (Europe and Asia), and over 70 countries with local business partners. A factory in Shanghai, China has been established as an export base with the anticipation of the future growth in the medical equipment market in China. Currently, Vatech’s market share ranks No. 1 in Taiwan, Singapore and Korea. The company is ranked No. 2 in Germany and Japan, two major medical equipment markets in the world. The commitment to hard work and the dedication of the Vatech family will sustain the business operation over the next 100 years. Recent business growth, 200 engineers, 500 officers, and hundreds of employees will maintain the mission and become the industry role model with continued dedication in research and development.
With honesty and integrity, we strive to be the industry leader and preferred partner by providing innovative imaging solutions and first class client services that ultimately enhance the quality of patient care.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & AD&D coverage after completion of an initial 90 day introductory period
- 401(K) plan
- Paid Time Off (paid holiday, 5 sick days, vacation, etc.)
- Pay overtime
- 0~2+ years of experience in accounting field preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Bilingual (English / Korean) preferred
- Must be eligible to work in U.S.A
3. Job Description
In general, Accounting Assistant/Staff in the Accounting Department;
- Supports properly scanning, filing and logging accounting documents (i.e., invoices, approval,
and etc.) in a timely manner.
- Understands all processes across different departments in terms of maintaining supporting
documentation for vendor expenditure.
- Process daily/weekly/monthly SAP posting for non-recurring vendor payments related to
- Process daily/weekly SAP posting for reimbursement payments to be made to employees.
- Process monthly SAP posting for corporate card payments and use tax payments.
- Participates in all general accounting and month-end close activities, such as balance sheet
account balance reconciliation for the month-end report to be delivered to HQ.
- Handling other related functions as necessary.
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간