CEF Solutions Inc. is a Consulting Services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company specialized in providing BPO operations, operations management, process engineering/ innovation, and cost optimization solutions to clients in the customer services industry. We service some of the largest multinational companies in the world and are expanding quickly by delivering an unmatched end-to-end client experience.
Company Website: www.cem-lab.com
Job Description & Conditions
The Business Analyst will work with a group of professionals for a global top tier consumer electronics company. We are looking for an elite candidate to join our team to support, lead, and share our vision for the future of the customer service industry.
The Business Analyst will review and reject/approve transactions submitted by customer service departments.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Receive and review weekly data reports, input required information and submit claims to partner companies.
- Ensure all prerequisite conditions are satisfied to proceed with claim submission for partner companies.
- Liaise between partner companies to communicate or resolve claims related issues.
- Communicate with partner companies to dispute and resolve incomplete or rejected claims.
- Generate weekly analysis on claims.
- Analyze and monitor credit card payment transactions
- Mitigate customer escalations on payments
- Provide weekly/monthly report on current standing of the program
- Request offset on payment discrepancy and escalate for further actions
- Escalate anything outstanding or requires immediate attention
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the department.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with more than 1 years related experience in Finance and/or Service operations; or
- High School diploma or GED with more than 3 years related experience in Finance and/or Service operations
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to accurately document and record all related information
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without any restrictions
- Must pass background & drug test
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 협의가능(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간