We are H Mart, the largest Asian supermarket chain in America. Starting in 1982 with a single store in Woodside, Queens, H Mart has grown to include more than 70 stores across the United States. H Mart is America’s premier Asian food destination and provides groceries and everyday essential needs as well as upscale products. H Mart offers a full line of Asian foods as well as a broad range of Western groceries to complement its full scale offering to that of a traditional supermarket. H Mart is also known for its innovative new food halls which are an extension of over 39 years of providing eateries in its stores.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local employment, pay and workplace laws and regulations.
- Partner closely with Legal, Payroll to establish alignment and respond to compliance inquiries.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Provide support in all HR – related disciplines, including, but not limited to, organizational development, employee relations, talent management, organizational redesign, and performance management and employee development.
- Coordinate and execute all aspects of bringing onboard a new employee including scheduling orientation, preparing new hire packets, collecting and processing new hire paperwork, interfacing with payroll/benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or the related field is required
- Basic knowledge of COBRA, diversity/EEO, FMLA, and related state and federal regulations is preferred and must have a strong intellectual curiosity to stay informed against complaint with employment laws and HR practice
- Ability to build strong employee relations, attention to details, and communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Work comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
Work Hours & Benefits :
- MON-FRI, 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Company provided Lunch
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K per company policy
- PSL / PTO
- Paid Holidays per company policy
- Celebration & Condolence Benefits per company policy
- Eligibility to use Company owned Resort per company policy
- 5% Employee Points program with H Mart Smart Card
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- 1+ years human resources experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Fluency in Korean and English is a Must
- 300 Chubb Ave., Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
H Mart is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
H Mart is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, status as a Vietnam Era or disabled veteran, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on H Mart. Please inform our Human Resources Department or the Store Manager if you need assistance completing any forms or otherwise participating in the application process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 홈페이지 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 상시채용