iOttie is a premium car and smartphone accessories brand headquartered in New York City. Established in 2010, the company has integrated emerging technologies with design to create new products that are user-friendly and enhance everyday lives. iOttie’s mission is to develop products that simplify life for its customers. Through experimentation and continuous search for new concepts, iOttie has been awarded 7 CES Innovation Honoree Awards since 2013 and continues to introduce new innovative products to the market. Today, iOttie’s portfolio of product categories include smartphone mounts & accessories, wireless chargers & power devices and smart devices.
Position 1 : Creative Director
- Manage the conceptual and strategic direction for all graphic design and marketing projects
- Ensure the work is in line with iOttie and customer expectations
- Manage a small team of designers and marketers
- Ownership and execution of: brand identity, tone of voice, packaging, art direction, web design, social strategy, advertising and campaigns
- Multidisciplinary i.e. a creative/art director, designer and storyteller all rolled into one
- Highly visual in communication, with concepts/ideas always at the fore
- Hands-on and a natural leader; willing to shape ideas as well as build on those of others
- A collaborator who embraces challenges and new methods of thinking / making
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing across all platforms/surfaces
- 3+ years’ experience in leading multidisciplinary teams
Position 2 : Engineering Director
- Identify, collect, and analyze the requirements of the hardware needed and establish optimal solutions to fit customers’ needs.
- Advise and guide the customers not only iOttie’s existing products and roadmap but also new technology developments based on your technical expertise.
- Take ownership of all processes in the Engineering and the industrial design teams.
- Test and validate the new products for hardware, mechanical & software compatibility.
- Provide technical support to the Sales team and other internal stakeholders as needed to meet the needs of our customers including regulatory, mechanical and software competencies.
- Develop work instructions and QA procedures for all new products in cooperation with Production.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years experience as an engineering director
- Prior professional experience with AI voice assistance system is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Alexa, Bluetooth, WiFi, wireless charging, audio, certifications (FCC/CE/Qi/UL/BT/WiFi)
- Highly organized, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Plan
- Flexible Savings Account
- Group Health Insurance (Dental/Vision)
- Lunch Support ($2,500/year)
- Flexible Working Time
- Friday early release in the summer
- Gym Membership
- Performance-based Bonus
- Volunteer opportunity at Give Chanes, Inc.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕시티
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2020.09.12 ~ 2020.10.12