* Location: Fort Lee, NJ or Bayside, NY
* Full Insurance Coverage, Excellent Benefits, Paid Vacation, Competitive Compensation
* Required Language Skills: English/Korean
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR submit your application below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Seek opportunities to grow relationship with customers.
- Provide assistance to loan officers with loan underwriting and collection of documents.
- Conduct site visits and on-site interviews under the supervision of senior loan officers.
- Underwrite loans under the supervision of senior loan officers.
- Assume additional duties as requested.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in finance-related fields)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good teamwork and positive attitude
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or customer complaints
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지, 뉴욕
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2020.09.23 ~ 2020.10.23