Full Job Description
Moralcompass is Fast growing online fashion jewelry & accessories store and searching for an eCommerce Specialist for the next phase of growth for our business with Amazon /Etsy/Shopify accounts
Ecommerce team at Moralcompass is growing, and we are looking for an ecommerce manager to help drive next phase of growth for our Amazon, Pinterest, Etsy, and Shopify business. In this role you will be responsible to manage our strategy to drive brand discovery, grow revenue and deliver optimal customer experience.
- Manage and update the Amazon product catalog, including setting up new product listings and maintaining product and category pages
- Creating high quality listings for various products on Amazon /Esty marketplaces Shopify store and other online stores
- Oversee Seller Central platform to ensure the products are generating sales and moving up in product category rankings.
- Manage advertising to ensure listing visibility and budget is met.
- Provide customer support and maintain positive customer feedback.
- Maintain product inventory and purchase inventory as needed with suppliers.
- Communicate with the warehouse to ensure all orders are fulfilled and shipped.
- Quote customers over email and phone to drive sales offline.
- Administrative duties such as sending internal emails, online account setup, data entry and processing.
- 2+ years experience with Amazon Seller Central
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- 3+ years of Excel experience to perform data analysis
- Able to follow directions and work independently or with a team to meet the company objectives.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Key Performance Indicators, and the ability to extract meaningful trends from large data sets.
- You love data, and can iterate quickly
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕, 뉴욕시티, 맨하탄
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간
전화 · 방문, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 상시채용