* Location: Bayside, NY/ Flushing, NY
* Full Insurance Coverage, Excellent Benefits, Paid Vacation, Competitive Compensation
* Required Language: MUST be Bilingual (English/Korean)
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title/location on subject line) OR submit your application below:
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 0-5 years of banking experience
- Must be bilingual in English and Korean
- Good communication skills
- Good teamwork and positive attitude
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Basic computer skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use excellent communication and active listening skills to learn about the customer's financial needs, establish trust, optimize sale opportunities, generate leads and provide quality customer service.
- Provide exceptional service in handling customers in person or over the telephone.
- Process deposits, withdrawals, check cash, loan payments and other transactions.
- Issue cashier's checks, bank checks, money orders and travelers' checks.
- Achieve and exceed individual and branch sales and service targets through recommendations of new and existing products.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisors.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕, 퀸즈
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 08:30 am ~ 05:30 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2020.10.08 ~ 2020.11.07