Shinhan Bank America constantly looks for talented people to start an exciting career in the financial industry. We value our employees as our utmost asset and strive to provide a friendly and professional work environment. The followings are the current career opportunities available at Shinhan Bank America.
Note Staff (Location: Fort Lee, NJ)
- Accuracy and promptness are must.
- Prior bank experience in Note / Loan department preferred.
- lntermediate computer skills required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
NJ Loan Center (Location : Fort Lee)
Loan Underwriting – Examine the creditworthiness of applicants and present the loan for approval.
Loan Processing – Once the loan is approved, follow up all necessary items to closing of the loan.
Loan Servicing – Assist customers with loan disbursement, payment requests and daily inquiries.
Past Due Control – Contact/collect payments and prepare variance memos according.
- Positions available for both entry level and experienced candidates (non-manager level).
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Accounting or finance
- Strong communication skills (verbal / written) and organizational skills.
- Must be familiar with MS Office Suite environment with strong Excel skills
We offer a competitive compensation, including medical/dental/vision/life insurance for staff members and their family, paid vacation and sick leave, 401(k) with employer match, and continuous training. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Shinhan Bank America HR Team
EEOE / Member FDIC
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간