CEF Solutions Inc. is a Consulting Services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company specialized in providing BPO operations, operations management, process engineering/ innovation, and cost optimization solutions to clients in the customer services industry. We service some of the largest multinational companies in the world and are expanding quickly by delivering an unmatched end-to-end client experience.
Company Website: www.cem-lab.com
The Project Manager will work with a group of innovative professionals for a global top tier consumer electronics company. We are looking for an elite candidate to join our team to support, lead, and share our vision for the future of the customer service industry.
- Undertake short-term and long-term projects to address variety of issues within the Customer Service Sector
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Responsible for managing relationships, including developing new relationships, managing day to day interactions, and handling or directing escalations.
- Responsible for expenses to the business, cost controls, efficiency, performance, and overall strategy
- Track, measure and communicate key performance metrics associated with activities
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of personalities, from executive personnel, to our vendors and partners
- Ensure that the relationships are well-developed and maintained to ensure a superior customer experience, timeliness, and a high level of efficiency
- Responsible for managing performance and compliance; must be able to offer solutions to improve performance
- Act as the key point of contact for all engagements in partnership with key business stakeholders
- Must collaborate internally and externally to solve complex operational issues.
- Responsible for escalating issues to the appropriate department or department head.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must be fluent in Korean and English
- Must be a native Korean speaker
- Must be able to speak and write professionally in both languages
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum 10 years related work experience in customer service and contact centers
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Detail oriented with strong follow through and have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Works well under pressure and easily adapts to changes in priorities
- Exhibit a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Ability to travel as needed to successfully perform position responsibilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information handled
- Ability to be flexible with schedule and work under high pressure in a complex environment
- Strong computer skills, with an emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in U.S. without any restrictions
- No restrictions for overseas business trip
- Pass a background check and drug test
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간