The Sales Planning Specialist will be responsible for creating and delivering marketing programs to aid the growth and expansion of the company’s products and services. S/he will be supporting marketing operations by compiling necessary documents, such as product data, pricing, market trends, consumer preferences and competition to achieve sales goals. Based on analysis, S/he will be developing product launch and product promotion strategies. All marketing strategies will be focused primarily on the Korean-speaking beauty supplier market in the US and internationally. The employee for this position will be attending beauty trade shows and visiting retailers for market research activities.
- Create product surveys.
- Manage the portfolio for new & current products.
- Develop plans to revamp the company's existing product lines for improvement.
- Create yearly budgeting reports for the company's products.
- Analyze trends in the beauty industry to procure reports for forecasting, analysis, and strategic planning purposes
- Manage and prepare for national sales, interdepartmental, and sales team managers meetings.
- Special Store Banner, Display and promotional direct mail.
- Manage aspects of the digital Business to Business (B2B) Marketing.
- Conduct Market trend research for competitors, beauty salons, etc.
- Attend Trade Beauty Show, Store Events and Seminars as needed.
- Fluency in Korean and English required
- At least 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience in the Korean Beauty Supplier market preferred, not required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Office
- Some traveling may be required for trade shows and market research
How to apply: https://kissusa.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/KISS_Careers_External/job/HQ_Port-Washington-NY/Sales-Planning-Specialist_R0000000121