The Korea Development Bank New York Branch is looking for Loan Administrator in Operations Team.
The Korea Development Bank (“KDB”) is a wholly state-owned bank in South Korea, a leader of domestic Lending/Capital market and the No. 1 arranger in Asia-Pacific project finance market.
As one of the global networks of KDB, KDB New York Branch is a leading provider of financial services to multi-national corporations. We provide corporate banking solutions such as loans, trade finance and structured products to our clients based on comprehensive understanding of the broad and complex financial issues that our clients face.
Loan Administrator is responsible for assisting and supporting KDB New York’s Corporate Banking Team via transaction-oriented administrative work. This includes, but is not limited to, disbursement /withdrawal of funds, providing agent services in syndicated loans, and interacting with various internal and external parties to ensure that the transaction is completed efficiently.
• Create customer information file and loan record
• Examine incoming/outgoing loan documents and Monitor the loan covenants & exceptions
• Process disbursement/withdrawal of funds
• Confirm and collect interest/fees/other charges and provide rate renewal
• Provide syndicated loan administrative agent services
• Reconcile daily transactions against loan balance report
• Prepare daily/monthly reports for Head Office and internal use
• Monitor and track loan covenants and any exceptions
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Back office experience in financial institutions is a plus
• Fluency in Korean is a plus
• Analytical capability for financial statements is a plus
• Resume / Curriculum Vitae (English)
Please apply through: email@example.com
No VISA Sponsorship
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간