화장품 및 뷰티 제품을 온/오프 라인에서 판매하는 회사입니다.
아마존/이베이등 웹사이트에 리스팅 및 마케팅 하실분을 찾고 있습니다.
아마존 FBA, 이베이 기타, 쇼핑몰 웹사이트 관리 경험자 우대(Experience in web development and management)
- 인터넷 쇼핑몰 운영, 관리, 사진 에디팅 등
- 성실하고 꼼꼼하고 정확하고 신속함 필수, 팀플레이어 Team player
취업비자 스폰서 가능
* All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
급여 : 이력서 제출시 희망연봉 기재 바랍니다.
Indicate Salary request in resume
5days per week, 9:00-6:00 Mon-Fri
유급휴가 / Personal Sick Day 제공
Who is Asamo Cosmetics International?
We have been specializing in skincare and hair care mass market supply chain management in the North American market. Our network of distribution ranges from off-price retailers to prestige retailers and everything in between. Our goal is to help up-and-coming K-Beauty brands get their products into the North American market to scale the brand's visibility and market share.
Who are we looking for?
Asamo Cosmetics International Corp is looking to hire for multiple positions. We believe the ideal candidate is someone who enjoys problem-solving, analytical thinking, working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and is interested in many aspects of the beauty and cosmetics industry. If you are experienced in the beauty industry it's most certainly a plus, but we are also open to hiring inexperienced individuals that have a drive to succeed and grow with our company. Please see below for specific positions we are looking to fill:
Amazon / eCommerce Specialist
As our Amazon / eCommerce Specialist your main responsibility would be to assist in managing of e-commerce platforms that include: eBay, Amazon, Shopify, etc.
- Provide direct assistance to Amazon Account Director on all key brands on Amazon
- Weekly/Monthly sales analysis/projection and analysis of marketing initiatives
- Covering the Basics – You are a specialist in item set up and understand the importance of implementing an always evolving strategy on SEO driven content, engaging images, reviews, detail pages and brand consistency.
- Assist in management of promotional calendar for brands, coordinating with internal teams (Accounting, Planners, Marketing) to ensure smooth execution.
- Assists in resolving account order issues and management of retail pricing across all accounts
- Coordinate customer needs to finance, account managers and logistics
- You have 1-3 years of eCommerce experience or experience in a similar role
- You have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Amazon a plus
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical and organization skills
- You are able to plan, schedule, prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- You are creative and think outside the box
- You look for ways to improve and be proactive
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field preferred, but not required.
Office / Sales Assistant
As our office/sales assistant you will provide general support with office duties and report to our sales managers.
- Assist designated sales manager in general sales and marketing duties
- Communicate with retail buyers regarding existing or potential purchase orders
- Draft, edit and distribute various offer sheets
- Attend buyer meetings and exhibit trade shows
- Provide general backup and support for logistics department
- Fluent in English (fluency in Korean is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, very personable
- Excellent written communication skills (spelling and grammar)
- Strong work ethics
- Must be able to travel for mandatory business trips
As our marketing manager you will responsible for building out a strategic marketing plan for our various brands and report to our Sales Director.
- Establish annual, on-budget marketing plans in coordination with leadership team
- Develop marketing framework to maximize profitability and ideal ROI
- Partner with Sales management to create strategic plans that support and promote business growth and client retention
- Develop and implement product portfolio strategy including an action plan to build product/brand awareness
- Develop strategies and implement creative communications for tradeshows, online/print advertising and marketing and other communications
- Manage all social media campaigns
- Support business decisions with objective data, including conducting market, customer and competitive research, performing financial analysis and assimilating internal expertise/experience.
- Support sales growth through product/brand communication, image/reputation and establish value proposition
- Develop and implement marketing communication strategy, collaborate with internal and third-party resources
- Build and maintain relatiMonships with appropriate key opinion leaders and firms/agencies to establish or drive company’s credibility and/or reputation
- Maintain accurate and timely forecasting tools for planning and budgeting purpose
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing tools, digital performance and implement changes when appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5+ years Marketing Management experience
- Experience as a Marketing Manager within skincare, beauty industry required
- Experience in Brand Marketing/Strategy and building experience
- Previous experience with setting up/implementing trade shows
- Excellent customer relationship and/or sales organization relationship skills as an influencer
- Experience working with Key Opinion Leaders
- Experience in Marketing communication, campaigning & digital communication tools (social media)
- Ability to multi-task and manage more than one project at any given time
Please send resume to
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2020.10.23 ~ 2020.11.22