Rayence & Myet Inc, the manufacturer of Medical Imaging Equipment is looking for the best and brightest is a Full-Time Technical Support Representative with outstanding communication and problem solving skills. As a Technical Support at Rayence & Myvet, you will support our entire suite of medical imaging software and hardware. You will be responsible for the quality and delivery of the support and services we offer our customers. You will interact and engage with the global, cross-organization customer base, Software development team, R&D development team, and more.
- Answering technical support questions and providing clients with technical guidance on the use of computer technology in DR practice.
- Applies general working knowledge of computer software, hardware, and troubleshooting skills to resolve a substantial number of client problems independently.
- Minimize the impact on our customers by resolving an incident or request as quickly as possible and escalating as necessary to restore customer business operations.
- Establish & maintain strong client relationships in order to promote exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Provide product and service support from inception through the end of the product life cycle.
- Report all failures and procedures through the ticketing system.
- Completes, maintains, and processes pertinent paperwork and training records.
- Engage with clients on technical integration details, support requests, etc.
Proficiencies / Skills:
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products and Windows OS.
- Experience or strong interest in learning radiology, medical imaging.
- Experience or strong interest in learning new technologies, software, and networking, electronics.
- Experience with PACS, Xray, or Radiology.
- High-level professional demeanor and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent customer service expertise with outstanding communication skills and Field Service experience
- Experience in IT, Network IP Configuration and Networking environments and Windows, servers, Desktop Knowledge
- Prior experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting as a Radiology Equipment Plus
- Associated Education Degree or Above
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills.
The successful candidate must be team orientated and goal driven with great attention to detail.
The company has a long standing reputation for being one of the best in the business and we are looking for an experienced Technical Support Associated to help us expand our operations.
Please respond with a Cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and availability.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and are an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2020.10.28 ~ 2020.11.27