Our ideal candidate will be responsible for obtaining an in-depth understanding of our company and our clients' billing processes and should be able to identify and resolve complex billing issues. The role will report to our Manager of Finance.
- Lead account receivable process by brand and channel.
- Communicate with clients to manage the order-to-cash process and resolve client billing issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Take action to encourage timely payments by identifying outstanding receivables and contacting clients to discuss overdue payments.
- Record payments from customers and contact with customers, maintain accurate customer aging reports, and update customer information records.
Key Experience and Skills
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in Accounts Receivable
- Experience with computerized accounting software (SAP)
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization and external customers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in Korean and English
AMOREPACIFIC, US, INC is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse workforce, and AMOREPACIFIC US, INC, therefore, recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 상시채용