Digital Marketing Associate & Intern
Manage Social Media, Digital Marketing and Digital Advertising for the brand. This will include everything from Facebook, pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, google ads, etc. to social media, email marketing and google analytics.
- Work with team to buy social and print media.
- Able to monetize and research new online platforms for business/revenue sharing opportunities.
- Connect with influencers and bloggers to best promote the brand and get the awareness in front of the customer.
- Monitor and report on competitor analysis
- Collaborates with Creative to drive the creation of assets needed for various tools and refreshing the site
- Manages the overall marketing calendar in conjunction with the Marketing Manager
- Responsible to drive KPIs - improve traffic, customer engagement, clicks through and resulting sales, etc.
- Monitor and suggest site enhancements as market develops and changes
- Develop and execute social media strategy and show growth
- 2+ years in the beauty or consumer product and social media space
- Ability to work independently and achieve results and goals set for yourself
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy and a positive work attitude
- Experience with Instargram, facebook ads, pinterest ads, google ads, social media, email marketing, SEO, SEM, Affiliate and Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Strong Powerpoint, Keynote and Excel required; Photoshop and InDesign a plus
- Strong analytic capabilities required, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to pull data from various resources and translate it into trends, actionable plans, and reporting templates
- Experience working with e-mail Marketing platforms required (preferably Mailchimp)
- Proficiency in all major search engines and their user interfaces
Contact: HR Director
Tel No.: 201-697-7986
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 05:30 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 2020.11.12 ~ 2020.12.12