The Marketing Specialist will be involved in all aspects of consumer marketing, branding, and traditional marketing. This position will support development of 360 digital marketing strategy and execution for the e-commerce and social marketing programs. Assist in development of strategies, goals, KPIs, and execution of campaigns and launches. This position will be focused on marketing plan development and implementation.
- Manage and oversee digital agencies and work with them on content marketing to increase digital presence and build brand awareness and engagement
- Manage day-to-day agency relationships and keep them accountable for strategic objectives and KPIs
- Implement and reach out to Influencers to create campaigns with and build brand ambassador and affiliate programs
- Generate and implement analytical email/text message marketing campaigns and newsletters to drive online sales and conversions
- Leverage detailed analytics to evaluate campaign performance, drive go-forward strategic recommendations, maximize marketing ROI and educate business leaders on key strategic insights
- Assist in creating, updating and maintaining marketing calendar
- Implement and track social media ads and insights
- Understand and gather data for bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly KPI reporting (revenue, orders, sessions, ROI, CAC, CVR)
- Ensure consistency across channels and accurate customer experience
- Support on business strategies to drive revenue, acquisition and strong ROAS assuring the businesses are set up to hit targets
(KSA) knowledge/experience, skills, ability & attitude:
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, collaborative, have a positive attitude, strong computer skills, a self-starter, be well organized and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree – marketing or communications degree preferred.
- 2-4 years brand Marketing or E-commerce experience - Beauty brand experience preferred.
- Social & digital media experience and knowledge.
- Detail-oriented, organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work quickly, and multitask.
- A sense of urgency and good prioritization skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with cross-functional departments.
- True commitment to excellence, and full ownership of your responsibilities.
If interested, please submit an application through our careers site at: https://kissusa.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/KISS_Careers_External/job/HQ_Port-Washington-NY/Consumer-Marketing-Specialist_R0000000162
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 롱아일랜드
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 실적제
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간