E-Commerce Operation manager is responsible for the day-to-day management, analysis, coordination, executing reworks and warehouse fulfillment and planning brand .com site, Amazon, Walmart, Ebay, and other .com sites warehouse procedures to ensure that E-commerce operations are trouble-free. This involves overseeing inventory management, strategizing slotting the items, monitoring the impact to the stock movement, troubleshotting issues and supporting the company's over-all digital marketing initiatives.
- Supervise and implement inventory tracking system(SAP) for optimized inventory control procedures.
- Analyze and optimize the efficiency of warehouse operation (inventory movement flow, mange item slotting, and etc.).
- Oversee daily orders & shipments for inventory management (Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc.).
- Manage and operate Amazon FBA and Walmart Fulfillment Services (Rework, Preparing Shipment, Order Management, and etc.).
- Communicate with other departments on new promotions, new item launch, and marketing strategies for preparation in distribution center.
- Supervise and manage warehouse employees and provide training to new employees.
- Monitor and resolve daily issues on E-Commerce platforms such as SAP, Magento, Shopify, Shipping Software, and etc.
Additional Job Description:
- BA or BS degree is required.
- Bilingual in Korean and English is a plush.
- Strong Written and Verbal Skills.
- Ability to work in harmony with Co-Workers
- Ability to oversee multiple project.
- Good time-management skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience in related fields: content coordination and publishing, digital media/ marketing and a basic understanding of eCommerce retailers (Amazon, Macy's, Walmart, Target, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft office tools.
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers.
- A true commitment to excellence, and full ownership of your responsibilities.
If interetested, please apply directly: