Possible transfer to permanent position (Full-Time) after 3~6 month as temp position
Number of Hires for this role
- Accounts Payable 0~4 years
- Accounts Receivable 0~4 years
- Microsoft Office Excel, Power Point
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Experience working with SAP (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English and Korean (Preferred)
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process.
- Daily Review and reconcile the bank transactions
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Prepare the payment weekly basis.
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle conflicting priorities, maintain a professional attitude and be reliable.
- 401(K) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 08:00 am ~ 05:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2020.12.22 ~ 2021.01.21