- Defines financial situation by completing quantitative analysis.
- Builds financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Monitor the inventory movement and prepare monthly balance of Inventory Sheet.
- Provide financial analysis as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and pricing negotiations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent business experience.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communciation skills.
- Bilingual in Korean and English highly preferred.
- Experience in SAP is preferred.
- Exposure to cost accounting, reporting and variance analysis.
- Eligibility to work in the U,S
- Paid time off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 08:00 am ~ 05:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2021.01.07 ~ 2021.02.06