General Affairs Administration Associate (NJ)
We are H Mart, the largest Asian supermarket chain in America.
Starting in 1982 with a single store in Woodside, Queens, H Mart has grown to include more than 70 stores across the United States.
H Mart is America’s premier Asian food destination and provides groceries and everyday essential needs as well as upscale products.
H Mart offers a full line of Asian foods as well as a broad range of Western groceries to complement its full scale offering to that of a traditional supermarket.
H Mart is also known for its innovative new food halls which are an extension of over 37 years of providing eateries in its stores.
The General Affairs Administration Associate’s primary job function is to maintain office coordination and administrative support to the organization, ensuring the utilization and execution of appropriate systems and tools for the entire teams’ success.
Additionally, she/he will support internal customers establishing within the US with company vehicle operation, housing, travel and lodging arrangement, and any ad hoc needs to support smooth operation of internal customers.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Administrative support to include, processing invoices, outside vendor registrations, scheduling, project support, event organization support, employee birthday cards, and company vehicle record keeping, etc.
- Maintain good condition of company vehicle repairs, on-time regular maintenance by managing company internal mechanic service, outside dealership service, and local car repair shop service as well as company vehicle inspection, safety recalls, etc.
- Manage Company Vehicles& Daily Log-book (Vehicle log, Registration, Insurance Card, etc.)
- Maintain good record of company vehicles& important auxiliary items (ex. Fuel Card, EZ-Pass, Navigation, etc.)
- Company resort operation management including organizing maintenance structure, creating instructions for usage, arranging house-keeping repair and maintenance structure for interior and exterior equipment.
- Handling Insurance claim for Car accident until settlement
- Manage Company Resort Reservation system and create guidance for how to use the resorts. Help employees for application and approval of the company resorts usage including managing the resorts & schedules; shipping Key Package and return the Package
- Internal Mobility Support: Housing, vehicle, insurance, phone, etc.
- Issue and process lunch scheduling and vouchers
- Answer and direct calls, and support internal customers
- Prepare for meetings and events including organizing, setting up/cleaning up lunches, booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conference equipment, etc.
- Book meeting rooms, prepare water/refreshments, make restaurant reservations, etc.
- Responsible for handling general affairs and office management, e.g. photocopy machine, printer, telephony, office equipment (not including IT), workstations,
- Ensure general up-keep of the electricity, water, AC, site kitchen, pantry, snacks, food and beverage service, and utility services
- Procurement/inventory control of office stationary and pantry supplies, office equipment and supplies.
- Record keeping of office assets (e.g. workstation labels, desktops/laptops labels etc.)
- Coordinate travel arrangements (e.g. hotel reservation, transport/taxi etc.)
- Maintain and manage office related contract/membership and list of office assets.
- Associates Degree preferred
- Experiences in providing support to a manager, or small office
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; ability to learn/use the company portal and other software as needed.
- Excellent organization skills
- Fluent in English and Korean required
- Good interpersonal & communication skill
Work Hours & Benefits:
- MON-FRI, 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Company provided Lunch
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- PSL / PTO
- Paid Holidays per company policy
- Celebration & Condolence Benefits per company policy
- Eligibility to use Company owned Resort per company policy
- 5% Employee Points program with H Mart Smart Card
- 300 Chubb Ave., Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
H Mart is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
H Mart is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, status as a Vietnam Era or disabled veteran, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on H Mart. Please inform our Human Resources Department or the Store Manager if you need assistance completing any forms or otherwise participating in the application process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 홈페이지 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 상시채용