Inspection and Compliance Specialist (NJ)
We are H Mart, the largest Asian supermarket chain in America.
Starting in 1982 with a single store in Woodside, Queens, H Mart has grown to include more than 70 stores across the United States.
H Mart is America’s premier Asian food destination and provides groceries and everyday essential needs as well as upscale products.
H Mart offers a full line of Asian foods as well as a broad range of Western groceries to complement its full scale offering to that of a traditional supermarket.
H Mart is also known for its innovative new food halls which are an extension of over 37 years of providing eateries in its stores.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Develop and design the company's health and safety policies.
- Visit each store and identify hazardous workplace conditions and conduct internal inspection.
- Train employees on safety policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to employee safety.
- Partner with various vendors to provide health and safety related services and manage the contract.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state health and safety regulations and ensures necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines.
- Assist in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspections, providing inspectors with appropriate documents and identifying safety measures.
- Review and follow-up on inspection reports from government agencies such as Health Dept., Consumer Affairs, USDA, FDA, etc.
- Completing applications for renewal of various licenses and permits.
- Managing the facilities which are related to health and compliance issues.
Work Hours & Benefits:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent interpersonal skills required as well as ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Domestic Travel required
- Experience preferred, but not required
- MON-FRI, 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Company provided Lunch
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- PSL / PTO
- Paid Holidays per company policy
- Celebration & Condolence Benefits per company policy
- Eligibility to use Company owned Resort per company policy
- 5% Employee Points program with H Mart Smart Card
- 300 Chubb Ave., Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
H Mart is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
H Mart is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, status as a Vietnam Era or disabled veteran, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on H Mart. Please inform our Human Resources Department or the Store Manager if you need assistance completing any forms or otherwise participating in the application process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 홈페이지 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 상시채용