[VECTORNATE USA, Inc.] is a global dynamic company specializing in the creation, marketing and distribution of innovative products. Our focus is on selling top of the line products in Medical equipment and supplies, disinfection products and appliance parts. Vectornate USA, Inc is head quartered in Mahwah, NJ with distribution centers in California, Florida and also South Korea. We are rapidly growing and want you to be a part of our success.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of payments.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from upper managements regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Knowledge of or experience using Quickbooks Online required
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Knowledge of Google programs such as sheets, docs, gmail, google chat etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in excel spreadsheets such as pivot table and graph tables
- Accounting Major or Qualification preferred
- Experience in the medical or international trading industry preferred
- Experience with a multi-national company preferred
- Have a professional demeanor and attitude
*Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com CC with firstname.lastname@example.org
*Make the title of Email: [Company Name]_[Position]_[Your Name]
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 05:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2021.01.24 ~ 2021.02.24