HR Generalist & Talent Management Specialist모집
Grand BK는 H Mart의 구매본부 (Procurement Headquarter)로서
미국 전역에 Grocery 및 신선 식품 (Meat, Seafood, Grain&Nut)을 도매 / 유통하는
미동부 최대 한인 물류 / 유통 회사로 지속적으로 성장하고 있는 젊은 기업입니다.
사세 확장과 Grocery 식품 구매의 효율성을 도모하고자 해당 직원을 모집하니 많은 관심과 지원 바랍니다.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Employer –
HR Talent Management Specialist
1-2. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and improve current annual curriculum and training program.
- Create and maintain the annual training plan.
- Create proposals for new learning solutions as needed.
- Manage the budget of Learning and development.
- Responsible for the development, management, delivery, effectiveness and evaluation of all assigned training programs and offerings.
- Act as an internal consultant for training solutions as needed for specific development.
- Measure, track and evaluate learner and client satisfaction.
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate online & eLearning programs.
- Measure, track and evaluate learner and client satisfaction within E-Learning system.
- Manage and drive the company performance management program.
- Provide education in understanding the performance management concept and system.
- Collect and analyze the data.
- Propose improvements to program as needed.
- Create employee talent profiles
- Offer counseling services to employees as needed.
- Conduct Harassment investigations and interviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Organizational development, Business or related field
- Ability to operate independently with minimal direction.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Korean language competence – speaking, reading and writing.
- 3-5 years of experience in HRD related functions preferred
- SHRM-CP desired
- PHR desired
- ATD certificate desired
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- LMS general knowledge
2-2. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruit, interview and select applicant
- Responsible for the new hire process; sending, receiving and maintaining new hire documents
- Assist management in determining appropriate staffing levels, recruitment resources, and objective selection techniques
- Conduct exit interview & provide outplacement support.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management;
- Employee's Visa and work authorization management
- Serve as a link between departments and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Formulate, provide policies, procedures & programs for recruitment, placement, orientation, benefits & compensation and labor relations.
- HR documentation
- Monitor, manage timecard and related policy
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required
- HR certificate preferred
- Well-versed in US Federal and multi-state employment laws governing employee relations practices, payroll, FLSA, etc.
- Knowledge of key areas and best practices in HR
- Broad HR Generalist skills, including compensation & benefits, payroll, maintaining HRIS, performance management, labor relations, employment laws, etc.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Ability to speak and read Korean
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and time management abilities are needed.
- Ability to set priorities with minimal supervision
- Detailed oriented
- Proficient in MS Office software
- 4+ years directly related experience required
- Health Benefit (Dental and Vision)
- Breakfast and Lunch are provided
- Annual paid vacation, Congratulations and Condolence benefits
- Company resort
4. 지원 방법
- 이메일을 (Recruiting@grand-bk.com) 통한 이력서 (resume) 접수
- 이력서 파일 제목은 본인 영문 이름 기재, MS Word 혹은 PDF 파일로 첨부
- 이메일 제목 또는 본문에 Heykorean을 통한 지원 사실 기재 필요 / 지원 부서 기재 권장
- 서류전형 통과자에 한 해 면접 요청 개별통보
6. 지원 마감
- 충원시 까지
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간