- To purchase and coordinate with vendors.
- To communicate with vendors daily basis, following up with open purchase orders and new products from vendors.
- To manage inbound and outbound shipments.
- To negotiate pricing with vendors and looking over the entire process of purchasing to the arrival of goods to our site.
- Create and revise purchase orders in our internal system.
- Maintain files, logs, records of invoices, purchase orders, and other related documentation in our internal system.
- Coordinate initiatives regarding pricing revisions, logistics, order cancellations, discontinued items, acceptable substitutes, delivery date revisions, invoice discrepancies, and payment terms.
- Review and provide inventory inquiries and confirm with sales that all information is correct and complete.
- Coordinates the development, implementation, and evaluation of processes that support increased quality, decreased cost, and improved service in support of patient experience enhancements.
- Demand planning based on market demand and communication with the sales team and prepare and manage S&OP (Sales and Operation) on a weekly basis
- Work collaboratively with the production manager on various administrative processes including ensuring that all pricing information is updated in our ERP system and aligned with the contract.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Knowledge of procurement and supply chain processes; competent expense management of supplies and equipment.
- 2-3 years working experience within SCM, purchasing or logistics.
- Ability to achieve big picture objectives while paying attention to detail.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships with all levels of staff, management, vendors, factories, and customers
- Vendor relationship management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Medical, Dental, Health and Life Insurance (After 3 months’ probation period)
- Paid Sick days, Holidays and Vacation days (After 3 months’ probation period)
- Visa Sponsorship
이력서를 firstname.lastname@example.org 으로 보내주시길 바랍니다.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 08:00 am ~ 05:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 2021.03.30 ~ 2021.04.29