- Promoting Hanssem's line of products to both new and existing customers (dealers and others) while identifying and securing new clients through targeted and active business development activities.
- This role requires personal motivation and competitiveness to grow a pipeline of ongoing sales opportunities. (existing customers for new projects and secure new buying accounts)
- The successful candidate will require previous experience selling an interior finish product such as sinks, bathtubs, countertops, K&B hardware, solid surfaces, etc.
- Valid driver’s license
- 2+ years experience in sales
- Strong in math and in doing calculations
- Excellent oral and written language communication skills
- Understand to read and take off from blueprint
- Proficient in using MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to use a computer for daily entree data and communication
- Able to create estimates and proposals
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Provide excellent customer service in person and on the phone
- Work with trade professionals (Contractors, Designers, Selections Coordinators for Home Builders)
- Work with a sense of urgency to provide channel partners with timely services and resolve issues as they arise.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written) and listening skills.
- Able to form strong relationships with channel partners by being friendly, trustworthy & diligent.
- Able to remain calm and focused in an active environment.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Medical, Dental, Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation days and Sick days (After 3 months probation period)
- Visa Sponsorship (H1B, E2)
이력서를 junoh.park@Hanssemus.com 로 보내 주시기 바랍니다.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 메릴랜드, 워싱턴 D.C./북버지니아, 볼티모어
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 08:00 am ~ 05:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간