Store Associate Positions:
Available Positions (Part-time and Full-time)
Seafood / Meat & Poultry :
- Weigh meat and label containers with the weight and contents.
- Sort and process by-products into specified sealed containers.
- Clean, carve, and trim carcasses into parts and package accordingly.
- Assist in skin, feather, scales, and bone removal.
- Bag or wrap purchases for customer or for display.
- Rotate product according to company methods and procedures.
- Fill customer order by obtaining items from shelves, freezers, coolers, bins, tables or containers.
- Clean shelves, bins, cases, tables and coolers.
- Bag merchandise and collect money.
- Operate cash register to process sales.
- Close and balance cash drawers.
- Assist return/refund customers.
- Handle customer complaint.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions :
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-9 hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- Please Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position
- Health Insurance Coverage
- PSL / PTO
- Celebration & Condolence Benefits per company policy
- Eligibility to use Company owned Resort per company policy
- 5% Employee Points program with H Mart Smart Card
- 401K per company policy
H Mart is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
H Mart is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, status as a Vietnam Era or disabled veteran, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on H Mart. Please inform our Human Resources Department or the Store Manager if you need assistance completing any forms or otherwise participating in the application process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 노스캐롤라이나
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 홈페이지 접수, 이메일 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 접수기간: 상시채용