[ALAND AD LLC]
South Korean selected shop, ALAND, opened its first store last year in the US, at Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Due to its success, it opened the second store at The American Dream Mall in NJ on October 1st.
In 2005, ALAND started as a lifestyle store where aspiring designers are introduced as well as South Korean’s subculture in fashion, design, and trends.
It was the first store in South Korea to introduce new upcoming fashion designers, and not only apparel, but cosmetics, accessories, living goods, and other trending items were also featured as well.
ALAND has played a huge role in lowering the barrier in bringing South Korean fashion culture to the United States. More K-Pop Idols have also been taking interest in these new South Korean designer brands which has been attracting more people to K-fashion.
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Assist colleagues and CEO whenever there is an opportunity to do so
- Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result
- Come up with, revise and present design ideas with assistant merchandisers
- Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image and target market
- Monitor costs and work within budget
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements
- Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends
- Provides office support to either an individual or team and is vital for the smooth-running of a business.
- Fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing
- Welcoming customers into the store
- Staying knowledgeable about our range of beauty and skin products
- Explaining to customers the best products for their needs
- Recommending related products to increase customers’ options and enrich the shopping experience
- Explaining the benefits and functions of products, method of preparation and how to use them to achieve the best results
- Accepting and processing orders, operate the POS register and resolve returns issues
- Promoting special sales, offers and awareness of store loyalty program
- 9 Hours a Day / 4 Days a Week
- One person who can work at Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Another person who can work at Saturday, Sunday
*Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and CC Resume.KMoveNY@gmail.com
*Make the title of Email: [Company Name]_[Position]_[Your Name]
매장 전화번호 : 551-248-4946
근처 정류장에서 걸어서 10분거리 American Dream 몰 내부에 위치
기본 시급은 15불로 시작하며 경력에 따라 인터뷰 때 조정 가능
많은 지원 바랍니다.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 파트타이머, 아르바이트, 계약직, 프리랜서
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 협의가능(월, 화, 수, 목)
- 근무시간: 11:00 am ~ 07:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 인턴쉽 제공 가능
접수방법 및 기간