Find your dream job at KISS Careers Website!
Check out our KISS YouTube Channel to learn more about us!
To apply for the desired position, please click the position name or "Read More" next to it.
Information Technology (IT)
Network Administrator (JR1272)
- Maintain our current systems and keeping our IT support staff updated on the latest tools and processes.
- The ideal candidate for this position is certified to work with Cisco networking equipment and is well-versed in Windows and Linux based computing solutions in house as well as AWS cloud.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience at the enterprise networking level and can also work well with legacy systems. Read more
Global Logistics Manager (JR1310)
- Ensure that the supply chain is efficient and effective throughout the organization.
- Organize, store, and monitor the distribution of goods to ensure items and resources are shipped to their appropriate destinations as well as manage transportation data. Read more
Customer Service Specialist
- Support Sales Team with responding to customer inquiries in a professional manner, assisting with sales order processes, and any shipping issues or delays.
HQ(R1267): Read more
LA(R933): Read more
Sales Admin Specialist - AST (JR1009)
- Work with sales representatives or distributors for Domestic Sales Territories as well as for international customers in Europe and South America.
- Research and identify new product and business opportunities
- Manage/execute sales and service contracts for AST Sales and Marketing activities, and participate and manage industry trade shows and events. Read more
Operational Planning & Innovation (OPI)
Manager, Operational Planning & Innovation - Piscataway, NJ (JR972)
- Monitor metrics and manage operational performance on a day-to-day basis
- Make strategic recommendations based on quantitative analysis.
- Support Sr. manager(s) while working cross-functionally with KPI, Shipping, Logistics, Supply Chain and other KDC operation-related tasks to drive initiatives and be the champion of analytics standard methodologies, and decision-making. Read more
IVY Sales Associate (GA, IL, All other states)
We are looking for IVY Sales Associates in multiple regions across the U.S.!
The Sales Associate will be responsible for understanding and developing assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling the products to existing customers and acquiring new business. Conversational Korean is okay.
영업직의 경우, 근무시간이 상이할 수 있음.
|Sales Support Team
|All Other States
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간