Kinton Ramen is hiring at our Woodbury Common location!
Serving People Happiness - To The World – Better Than Yesterday
Become a part of Kinka Family and Kinton Ramen! Originating in Toronto, our 30+ restaurant family’s primary mission is providing happiness not only to our guest but also to our staff. We hire and take great care of passionate, ambitious, and self-motivated people.
Who we’re looking for:
- An individual who can adapt and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone with a strong work ethic, communication, and organizational skills
- Someone who get along well with others and be a team player
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare soup, ingredients and boil noodles for Ramen;
- Prepare, cook, and present Japanese style deep fried dishes using the deep fryers;
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware;
- Run inventory checks for food, supplies and equipment;
- Provide estimates for food orders and control costs;
- Clean and inspect kitchen and work areas.
- 6 months kitchen experience preferred, but willing to teach.
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs. and work in a confined area with elevated temperatures.
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms
- Health, vision, dental insurance after probation period
- Referral Programs
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Time Off/ Paid Sick Leave
- Opportunities for growth
Wages: Starting at $15/hr + Tips ($18/hr guaranteed)
Please send your resumes to: email@example.com
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직, 파트타이머
- 지역: 뉴욕
- 근무요일: 협의가능()
- 근무시간: 10:00 am ~ 11:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2021.07.23 ~ 2021.08.22