Sunjin Shipping (U.S.A.), Inc. is one of Korea’s first in the logistics industry to expand to the U.S. market in 1981. We provide international commercial cargo service and global transportation for governmental supplies, such as FMS (foreign military sales) cargo.
We are looking for a dedicated person to join our operations team.
We have an opening for an export specialist position in our Lynbrook, New York location.
Experience not required but a plus. Paid training will be provided if necessary.
* Handle export shipments from booking to final delivery to end-user
* Coordinate customer visits including government officials (foreign and domestic)
* Communicate with customers and vendors in a timely manner
* Responsible for billing and collection of invoices for export shipments
* Reconcile inland trucking invoices with shipments
19 Wilbur Street
Lynbrook, NY 11563
* Freight forwarding experience a plus
* Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
* Familiar with Windows, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
* FMS (Foreign Military Sales) operation experience a plus
* D/G (Dangerous Goods) Certification a plus
* Language: Bilingual, Must be fluent in English and Korean (한국어, 영어 가능자)
* Legally able to work in U.S. (합법적으로 미국에서 근무 가능한 자)
* Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Thank you for your interest in our company! Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
지원방법: 이력서 이메일 발송
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간