Pacsense Corp. is a packaging specialist providing packaging materials and service to food industry, retailers and brands such as supermarket chains and food brands, restaurant supply distributors and food product co-packers. Creative and innovative thinking is a core value of the company with considerable patents and copyrights. Providing custom packaging materials & service from developing until delivering is a backbone of the business.
Job Descriptions/ Summary
A project coordinator mainly works throughout the entire process, communicating with a customer/buyer & sales team, specifying details of packaging options and price, overseeing production with manufacturing partners in domestic or overseas, ensuring quality & regulations and arranging logistics and delivery.
Experience and expertise in packaging supply industry, manufacturing, purchasing, product/ project management, food & industry regulations, quality assurance, inventory & logistics is a big plus. Key skills such as clear oral & written communication, planning & organizational skills, problem solving, accuracy and on time performance are highly valued.
- Projects/orders planning, managing & delivery on time.
- Creating specifications and job instructions, analyzing cost and pricing.
- Communicating with customer/buyer, vendors and internal team in oral and written.
- Creating & managing documents, charts & forms and schedule for works & orders according to policies & procedures.
- Researching & studying information & relevant sources, organizing & reporting in written and applying in/with action.
- Overseeing outsourced vendors and ensuring account/ customer/buyer & various requests.
- Analyzing, reporting & managing inventory.
- Instructing & managing logistics and warehousing until delivery.
- Capable of understanding, measuring, and implementing applicable quality standards, regulations & compliances.
- Working as a team member, following the company policy, guideline, and procedure, and achieving assigned jobs and goals in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in project management, manufacturing, export & import, logistics, quality assurance, packaging & food industries is preferred.
- Non-experienced yet open minded and eager to learn and adopt the role & responsibility required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Strong planning, organizational, multitasking and time-management skills.
- Paid Vacation, Paid Sickleave
- Health Insurance
응모는 이메일로 접수가능하며 보내실 이메일주소는 다음과 같습니다.
제출서류는 반납하지않으며, 서류심사후 합격자에 한하여 개별공지 및 interview 진행합니다.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 상시채용