Job Title: Compliance Analyst
- The Compliance Analyst is responsible for reviewing alerts, creating cases and conducting investigations, including 3rd party searches and Requests For Information (RFI) and preparing Suspicious Activity Reports as required. Duties will also include screening and analyzing records against OFAC and 314(a) lists.
- Utilize Red Flags and trends analysis, review alerts to determine waive/close or escalate to a case.
- Review transactional activity and look for unusual patterns and/or unusual transactions conducted
- Send Requests For Information (RFIs) to Head Office
- Conduct full investigations on cases
- Draft SARs for filing to FinCEN.
- Review potential OFAC, 314a and 311 matches and escalate true hits to the BCO or designee
- Review KYC documents and conduct customer due diligences/periodic reviews
- Formal Education: College degree
- Prior Work Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in the compliance field preferably with a commercial or correspondent bank
- Fluency in Korean and English required
- Certification or License: CAMS preferred
* 취업비자 스폰서 불가능
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 맨하탄
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 05:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2021.08.13 ~ 2021.09.20