CEF Solutions Inc. is a Consulting Services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company specialized in providing BPO operations, operations management, process engineering/ innovation, and cost optimization solutions to clients in the customer services industry. We service some of the largest multinational companies in the world and are expanding quickly by delivering an unmatched end-to-end client experience.
Company Website: www.cem-lab.com
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions within the Customer Service sector
- Understand concepts/standards, regulations, strategies, and operating standards
- Oversees operating systems including policies, procedures, and operating structure. Establishes and implements service level standards. Researches operations and efficiency of the contact center.
- Collaborate with a project team to gaining a complete understanding of specific goals, objectives, and audiences
- Uncover the biggest differentiators of our company, versus legacy approaches and competing offerings
- Leverage the company’s proprietary consumer panel and resulting data to deliver analytic insights to drive increased sales and improved marketing effectiveness
- Engage in all process related tasks and provide solutions to improve existing processes
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in related field
- 3-7 years of experience in the business consulting, project management and/or any relevant professional experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to use exceptional analytical skills to monitor, conduct root cause analysis, and recommend improvements related to the business’ quality principles
- Ability to develop analytical / creative proposals and plans
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Detail oriented with strong follow through and have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Experience in large consulting company is preferred
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY (Bilingual)
Bilingual proficiency is strongly preferred:
- English: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Korean: Intermediate written and verbal communication skill
- Authorized to work in US without any restrictions
- No restrictions for overseas business trip
- Pass a background check and drug test
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간