CEF Solutions Inc. is a Consulting Services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company specialized in providing BPO operations, operations management, process engineering/ innovation, and cost optimization solutions to clients in the customer services industry. We service some of the largest multinational companies in the world and are expanding quickly by delivering an unmatched end-to-end client experience.
Company Website: www.cem-lab.com
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets/report information for end-users and any ad hoc reports using system tools and database/data warehouse queries and scripts.
- The analyst integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested data/reports.
- Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources.
- May create specifications for reports based on business requests.
- Understands concepts/standards, regulations, strategies and operating standards.
- Makes decisions regarding own work approach/priorities, and follows direction.
- Work is managed and often guided by precedent and/or documented procedures/regulations/professional standards with some interpretation.
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Responsible for managing relationships, including developing new relationships, managing day to day interactions, and handling or directing escalations.
- Ensure that the relationships are well-developed and maintained to ensure a superior customer experience, timeliness, and a high level of efficiency
- Responsible for managing performance and compliance; must be able to offer solutions to improve performance
- Responsible for escalating issues to the appropriate department or department head.
- Perform status tracking, efficiency analysis, resource allocation, data analysis, change log management, and overall process management support.
- Execution of operating invoice process monitoring, managing various cost report & Ad hoc request regarding cost status, checking the efficiency of Special group of Contact Center and implementing POC for VERS, BQMS, NDA and legal contract
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must be fluent in Korean and English
- Must be a native Korean speaker
- Must be able to speak and write professionally in both languages
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of experience in Program Management / Project Management / cost management and invoice processing experience is preferred
- Experience in business process outsourcing, customer service, and contact centers preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Detail oriented with strong follow through and have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Works well under pressure and easily adapts to changes in priorities
- Exhibit a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Disciplined, self-motivated and carries a keen analytical mindset
- Ability to travel as needed to successfully perform position responsibilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information handled
- Ability to be flexible with schedule and work under high pressure in a complex environment
- Strong computer skills, with an emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in U.S. without any restrictions
- No restrictions for overseas business trip
- Pass a background check and drug test
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 계약직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간