We are H Mart, the largest Asian supermarket chain in America. Starting in 1982 with a single store in Woodside, Queens, H Mart has grown to include more than 70 stores across the United States. H Mart is America’s premier Asian food destination and provides groceries and everyday essential needs as well as upscale products. H Mart offers a full line of Asian foods as well as a broad range of Western groceries to complement its full scale offering to that of a traditional supermarket.H Mart is also known for its innovative new food halls which are an extension of over 39 years of providing eateries in its stores.
Refrigeration Coordinator (NJ)
About this job
Refrigeration Coordinator here at H Mart will carry out maintaining and managing H Mart properties. You will be responsible for maintaining refrigeration equipment, and a variety of supplies and equipment
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Provide daily help desk oversight to ensure help desk tickets are promptly assigned, work scheduled, and completed
- Monitor ticket progress to ensure tasks are completed within expected time-frames
- Purchase Refrigeration Parts and Equipment
- Correspond and communicate with vendors’ facility management needs
- Process invoices and payments to vendors
- Process draft reports for different projects
- Visit regional stores periodically to check and follow up with store requests
- Support In-house technician
- Follow protocol for effective refrigeration maintenance
- Schedule and document maintenance and repairs on refrigeration and equipment
- Coordinate with outside contractors for the service and repairs
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Bilingual in Korean and English preferred
- Good communication skills to negotiate with vendors and speak with store managers
- Must be able to safely operate company motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in SAP is preferred, not required
- Able to travel domestically
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team
- Great communication and negotiation skill
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, building, business or other related field preferred
- Entry to 1 year of work experience in an administrative, or accounting
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printer/photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This role routinely visits onsite locations for inspections, to coordinate with outside contractors, and etc.
Work Hours & Benefits:
- MON-FRI, 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Company provided Lunch
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- PSL / PTO
- Paid Holidays per company policy
- Celebration & Condolence Benefits per company policy
- Eligibility to use Company owned Resort per company policy
- 5% Employee Points program with H Mart Smart Card
- 300 Chubb Ave., Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
H Mart is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
H Mart is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, status as a Vietnam Era or disabled veteran, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on H Mart. Please inform our Human Resources Department or the Store Manager if you need assistance completing any forms or otherwise participating in the application process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 홈페이지 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 상시채용