Overview of our company
Hyundai Marine and Fire Insurance (HMF) is the second largest property & casualty insurance company in Korea.
HMF US Branch was established in 1992 to do P&C insurance business in North/Central/South America.
1. Property and Casualty Underwriter
- Assist to do marketing and underwriting direct or assumed P&C accounts, pursuant to risk analysis, underwriting guidelines and related laws and regulations.
- Assist to search and place facultative or treaty reinsurance for individual risks or entire book of business.
- Communicate and build a strong relationship with the insureds (incumbent or future), P&C insurance brokers, other insurers.
- Coordinate with other employees and out-side vendors for managing the book of business, for the month/year-end closing.
- Besides the above mentioned, other duties the company wants to do would be assigned.
2. Claim Manager
- Manage property & casualty insurance claims
- Manage Third Party insurance claims Administrators.
- Make claims reports and report to headquarters.
- Manage claims statistics and monthly closing reports.
- Conduct field surveys if necessary.
Besides the above mentioned, other duties the company wants to do would be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree is required, finance, business or related area are preferred.
Ability to interact with management, work in a team or independently.
Excellent skill in dealing with MS office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
Highly motivated, active and precise personality.
Bilingual in Korean and English including very good writing skills.
Insurance : Dental, Vision, Health, Life/AD&D
Paid and sick leave
For consideration, please submit your resume and ask any questions to ;
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간