iOttie is a rapidly growing award winning premium accessories brand headquartered in New York City. Established in 2010, the company has integrated emerging technologies with design to create new products that are user-friendly and enhance everyday lives. Ranging from car chargers, phone mounts, and wireless chargers to the latest dash cam with integrated voice AI, iOttie continues to build on its history of design and functionality by creating products that incorporate the latest technologies. Through experimentation and the continuous search for new concepts, iOttie continues to introduce new products to the market.
iOttie became the leader in smartphone mounting solutions by taking input from our customer base and incorporating that feedback into each new product. We’ve been able to do this because all of our products are created right here in our NYC office by our team of talented designers and engineers. As part of the iOttie team, you will design products that simplify life for everyone as you strive to find better solutions to meet customers’ needs. Our passion for creating great products has never changed since day one. Consistently driven by fast-developing technology, we maintain a startup mentality in order to adapt to rapidly growing trends and thrive within a fast-paced industry. iOttie hopes to become an instantly recognizable brand that works as an indispensable accessory for your mobile devices.
As a member of Supply Chain Management Team, you will support the business operations and functionality in solving complex issues in the following areas of Supply Chain: Logistics & Distribution, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Production, EDI interfaces and other modules within the ERP
- Manage steps involved in receiving, processing delivering orders to end customers.
- Receive and process weekly purchase orders from retail customers.
- Monitor and track inventory on hands and inventory needs.
- Route orders every week and schedule necessary pickups for LTL carriers.
- Communicate with big box channels regarding PO changes.
- Select transportation routes and carriers to maximize economy and reduce transit time to the warehouse and to customers.
- Collaborate with warehouse management to improve the transportation process and procedures.
- Streamline and provide shipping procedures to the warehouse to avoid any violations.
- Create, monitor data-driven demand planning models at the SKU level to provide the most accurate forecasts.
- Monitor Store, DC level POS, UOH, WOS and collaborate with replenishment manager
Weekly KPI Monitoring
- Monitor weekly supply chain related KPIs (POS, WOS, OTIF, In Stock%, EDI 856, etc.)
- Create a weekly report to the director and suggest for any improvements.
- Monitor forecasts and customer demand to manage material flow and ensure inventory is maintained at the optimum level while continuously improving inventory turnover.
- Initiate Purchase Orders to fulfill necessary materials and products monthly based on demand forecasts.
- Communicate with manufacturers to ensure that weekly production exceeds weekly customer demand.
- Coordinate inbound shipments from Korea/China to the USA.
- Collaborate with forwarder and warehouse to ensure that shipments arrive on time.
EDI (Electronic Data Exchange)
- Participate in all EDI related projects and communicate with internal/external partners. regarding all EDI related issues (810, 850, 856, etc.), questions and process standards.
- Optimize current processes by defining gaps and making recommendations for improvements.
- Participate in the coordination of product line extensions and new product launches, including the demand planning process, to ensure orderly and timely transitions of material flow.
- Collaborate with manufacturers to maximize the quality and economy, but minimize the cost, lead time.
- Assess compliance or operational risks related to all supply chain and develop risk management strategies.
- Design and implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Investigate and gather the required documentation to dispute for chargebacks.
- Establish SKU and UPC creation standards.
- Create necessary SKU and UPC when a new product launches.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management, Economics, Statistics or related field
- Strong analytical skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 401K Match
- Lunch support
- Paid Time Off
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Summer Fridays from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Gym Membership
- Volunteer opportunity
- Year-End Bonus (Performance Based)
- 529 College Savings Plan
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 08:30 am ~ 05:30 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2021.09.13 ~ 2021.10.13