메디컬 제품 제조업체인 Rayence 에서 Sales Operation Specialist 인재를 찾고 있습니다.
관심있으신 분들의 많은 지원바랍니다.
- 모집분야 : Sales Operation Specialist in Management Department
- 지원자격 : Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- 제출서류 : 영문이력서
- 직원혜택 :
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- 제출처 : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Operation Specialist
Rayence Inc., a leading manufacturer of digital flat panel detectors and medical imaging equipment, is searching for a full-time Sales Operation Specialist with outstanding communication and problem solving skills. As an Logistics Associate, you will perform administrative, reconciliation and customer service duties. You will work with clients by answering their queries and giving account updates. Assistants also review inventory and fill customer orders. Among reconciliation functions, record keeping in SAP.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Verifying product serial number and verifying that product matches the packing list and what is on order list
- PC staging for orders
- Performing system updates and maintaining real time data in SAP
- Interacting with carriers, and internal departments in order to meet customer requirements- Resolving exception notices and other invoicing disputes
- Assist manager and team with daily operations
- Performs administrative tasks to support the logistic
- Excellent verbal, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office- Ability to be quick learner and self-motivated- Must be highly organized- Professional attitude, team player
- Customer focus
- Two to three years related experience and/or training experience
- Must be fluent in English
Please respond with a Cover letter, resume, salary requirements and availability.
*Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Make the title of Email: [Company Name]_[Position]_[Your Name]
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package and are an EOE.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
- 인턴쉽 제공 가능
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 2022.01.04 ~ 2022.02.03