The Korea Development Bank New York Branch is looking for new Operations staff.
The Korea Development Bank (“KDB”) is a wholly state-owned bank in South Korea, a leader of domestic Lending/Capital market and the No. 1 arranger in Asia-Pacific project finance market.
As one of the global networks of KDB, KDB New York Branch is a leading provider of financial services to multi-national corporations. We provide corporate banking solutions such as loans, trade finance and structured products to our clients based on comprehensive understanding of the broad and complex financial issues that our clients face.
Operation Staff is responsible for assisting and supporting KDB New York’s Corporate Banking Team via transaction-oriented administrative work such as Loan operation, Trade Finance. This includes, but is not limited to, disbursement/withdrawal of funds, providing agent services in syndicated loans, and interacting with various internal and external parties to ensure that the transaction is completed efficiently.
• Create customer information file, loan record and trade finance data
• Examine incoming/outgoing loan documents and Monitor the loan covenants & exceptions
• Process disbursement/withdrawal of funds
• Confirm and collect interest/fees/other charges and provide rate renewal
• Provide syndicated loan administrative agent services
• Reconcile daily transactions against loan balance report
• Prepare daily/monthly reports for Head Office and internal use
• Monitor and track loan covenants and any exceptions
• Process Trade Finance related transactions
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Back office experience in financial institutions is a plus
• Fluency in Korean is a plus
• Analytical capability for financial statements is a plus
• Resume / Curriculum Vitae (English)
Sponsorship will not be provided.
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간