Vision Global Capital Resource was founded by professionals with years of experience in banking and finance who shared a common goal
— that of providing sound financial strategy to individuals and businesses. We aim to provide personalized financial solutions to small and mid-sized businesses to help them grow and achieve success. We've access to a network of regional and national banks and private capital investors, which enables us to provide "express" small business loans, business lines of credit, commercial loans, merchant cash advances, etc.
Vision Global Capital Resource’s is searching for a Loan Processor to work with our Loan division. The Loan Processor will ensure the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by our loan officers and lender clients. You will be responsible for assisting Credit Analysts with the credit approval and monitoring process by gathering financial and credit information to focus on credit quality and overall risk management. This role will also prepare spreadsheets and other underwriting tools for credit analysis, annual reviews, monthly compliance reports, and other related documents on existing and prospective clients.
This position is an Independent Contractor. The selected candidate will get paid per file closing.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge of our products and ability to explain and relay objection handling.
- Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing.
- Contact each borrower in a timely manner to introduce yourself and go over the process and items needed.
- Evaluate creditworthiness of borrowers for FHA, VA, and Conventional loan programs
- Input proper loan information into the system for processing.
- Ensure that all loan documentation is accurately verified and complies with company policy.
- Verify loan documents, including income credit appraisal and title insurance, and prepare application for submittal to underwriting.
- Communicate with borrowers, fellow employees, and clients in a manner that shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Read and understand appraisals, AUS findings, title, and credit reports.
- Utilize basic business math to calculate income, assets, taxes, and monthly insurance.
- Strictly follow rules, regulations, policies, and/or procedures along with investor guidelines.
- Maintain current knowledge about the industry, market trends, competitive position, etc.
- 'Pre-underwrite' loan files, assuming what conditions may be needed prior to the file being underwritten by the underwriter.
- Work closely with vendors and conduct training as needed
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, or relevant.
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience as a Loan Processor is required
- Assist CEO with any Underwriting and Admin tasks
- Proficiency with MS Office Package, Sales Management Software, and CRM.
- Demonstrate interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of GFE, APR, interest rates, and disclosure/re-disclosure timelines.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Excellent communications skills and highly organized.
How to Apply?
Please send your CV/Resume to email, mention position name in the subject line.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕, 퀸즈
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 10:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 접수기간: 2021.10.12 ~ 2021.11.11