Sunjin Shipping (U.S.A.), Inc. is one of Korea’s first in the logistics industry to expand to the U.S. market in 1981. We provide international commercial cargo service and global transportation for governmental supplies, such as FMS (foreign military sales) cargo.
We are looking for a dedicated person to join our operations team. We have an opening in our Lynbrook, New York location.
No experience needed!
We will provide paid training!
* Handle ocean export shipments from booking to final delivery to end-user
* Handle ocean/air import shipments from creating arrival notices to final delivery
* Coordinate customer visits including government officials (foreign and domestic)
* Communicate with customers and vendors in a timely manner
* Responsible for billing and collection of invoices
* Reconcile inland trucking invoices with shipments
19 Wilbur Street
Lynbrook, NY 11563
* Language: Bilingual, must be fluent in English and Korean
* Logistics, Freight Forwarding or similar experience a plus
* FMS (Foreign Military Sales) operation experience a plus
* D/G (Dangerous Goods) Certification a plus
* Legally able to work in US
* Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Thank you for your interest in our company! Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: Send resume by email
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간