CJ Foods USA Inc. is the U.S. food operations headquarters for CJ Cheiljedang. Since its opening in 1978, CJ Foods has quickly become a major manufacturer and distributor of Asian food products with a focus on Korean food. Through our brands, Bibigo and Annie Chun's, we are able to offer an extensive range of packaged food products, including dumplings, noodles and sauces. Backed by a global company with over 60 years of experience in the food industry, CJ Foods’ mission is to drive awareness of Asian food, especially Korean food, and provide only the best quality products to U.S. households across the nation.
CJ Foods New Jersey. is actively seeking Full-time Experienced Professionals for our Supply Chain Management Department! These are competitive positions that start on the ground floor but offer rapid advancement towards a management role. Since we consider ourselves an up-and-coming leader in the area, we are looking for fast-paced, high-energy, competitive-minded professionals to cross-train in all areas.
CJ 제일제당 미국 법인 CJ Foods 뉴저지에서 신입직 & 경력직 Supply Chain Management 부서의 구매,관리 담당자를 채용합니다.
아래 지원 자격 및 조건을 확인하신 후 많은 분들의 지원과 관심 부탁드립니다.
Key Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Place vendor purchase orders using ERP system.
- Organize Vendor product information.
- Schedule deliveries of raw materials utilizing a JIT delivery system.
- Ensure proper paperwork accompanies products delivered (i.e. Certificate of Analysis, Bill of Lading, Truck Seal Numbers, Purchase Order Numbers, Etc.)
- Work with Corporate Procurement for sourcing new items and pricing.
- Notify Corporate Procurement of significant price changes.
- Plant requisitions
- Maintain vendor information and notify appropriate parties of any new vendors or vendor changes
- Check inventory/materials levels for upcoming runs
- Effectively communicate with Product Support team and other departments regarding raw material requirements and shortages
- Raw material/packaging problem solving and resolution to support production schedule
- Inventory Control: All materials inventory controls including physical inventory
- Monitor inventory and reorder levels of all materials
- Assist Sales and Operations in the prevention and disposition of obsolete inventory and aging items
- Work with plant operations to manage warehouse space and organization
- Coordinate with plant operations in regard to issues relating to material transfers and work-in process
- Run weekly aging report to identify any materials inventory that is getting old. Then devise plan for this inventory before it expires.
Requirements/Qualification: (To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required).
- Bachelors degree in business or similar field OR Associates Degree preferred
- One to three years minimum experience in inventory control, purchasing, supply chain management or production planning fields.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team
- Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
- Must be available to work weekends on occasion (i.e. monthly closing)
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Advanced math skills to include ratios, percentages, addition, subtraction, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual English/Korean highly desirable
[Preferred Knowledge, skills, and experience]
- Knowledge or interests of manufacturing industries
- ERP Program experience(SAP)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- 401K (Up to 5% Matching)
- Health , Life, Dental & Vision Insurance / HSA & FSA
- Employee Discount Program for CJ Products (40%)
- Paid Time Off (Parental Leave, Creative Leave, PTO Holidays, PTO Cash Out)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Gym / Health Reimbursement
- Talent Sharing / Club Activities
[How to Apply]
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 07:30 am ~ 04:30 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 인턴쉽 제공 가능
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 2022.06.07 ~ 2022.07.07