[About Bogopa Service Corp.]
Bogopa is a privately owned company that operates 28 full-service supermarkets in the Tri-State metropolitan areas (NY, NJ, and CT) under the name "Food Bazaar".
We pride ourselves on going to great lengths in order to provide each of the communities that we serve with the flavors that they love and recall from “back home.” In fact, it is our passion! We devote aisles of space to international and mainstream groceries, dairy/frozen items, a full-service fish market within most of our stores and a custom cutting meat department. Our stores are located in many different neighborhoods, each vibrant with numerous ethnicities and nationalities, and their corresponding cultures and flavors.
Please visit us at our website for more information.
- As Bogopa continues to grow, this individual will assist the finance team with multiple initiatives, primarily in inventory and retail but also in other accounting-related areas when needed
- Post journal entries, prepare reconciliation reports and review documents for the monthly close
- Prepare financial reports and analysis for internal and external reporting, bank compliance and audits
- Support our growing retail stores through reporting, controls, reconciliations, and analysis for store managers and HQ in NYC
- Maintain and reconcile fixed asset, prepaid, software capitalization, depreciation, and amortization schedules on a monthly basis
- Investigate variances and reporting discrepancies and communicate issues as they arise in a timely manner
- We are seeking an impressive accounting professional with a strong attention to detail, a flexible attitude, and a willingness to work with our fast-growing organization on monthly close/reconciliations, and audit support.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles and the monthly close
- Proficiency in MS Office and general ERP experience(Microsoft AX Dynamics )
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US.
- Bilingual (Korean & English) preferred.
- Paid vacation / Sick & Personal Days.
- Health Insurance
- Work from home either on Mondays or Fridays.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕, 퀸즈
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 08:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간