Manhattan Personal Injury Law Firm seeking paralegal, proficient in Korean & English.
- Excellent communication;
- Excellent people skills;
- Dedicated and hard-working;
- Desire to learn;
- Very organized/detail oriented;
- Able to multi-task;
- Personal Injury paralegal experience a plus, but not required;
- Fast typing skills;
- The candidate should be able to draft legal documents including, but not limited to: bill of particulars, discovery motions and responses to discovery demands. You will be supporting a team of attorneys;
- Have extraordinary interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Have knowledge of electronic filing requirements in State and Federal Courts a plus;
- The right candidate has opportunities to advance.
Paralegal Work experience is not required. We are willing to train right people.
Please email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your attention.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕, 뉴욕시티, 맨하탄
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 접수기간: 상시채용