ABSOLUTE NEW YORK – a cosmetics and beauty company based in New York – is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant who will be responsible for providing a full range of executive administrative, logistical, and project-related support for the Marketing Director.
- Provide executive support to the Marketing director and other executives as required.
- Calendarize and manage scheduling of appointments, business trips, meetings, and events.
- Plan and executive both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Help prepare all material, presentations, and reports for meetings and conferences.
- Facilitate and liaise with the accounting department to complete, and submit expense reports.
- Exercise strong judgment and discretion with highly confidential and time sensitive information.
- Organize meetings both in-house, and off-site.
- Maintain strong interpersonal relationships with employees, networked contacts, clients, buyers, and
- Professionally answer, screen, and direct any incoming communication and correspondence.
REQUIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years of executive assistant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience with coordinating travel, calendars, and events
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Ability to respond appropriately and professionally in a variety of situations
- Ability to work collaboratively within the marketing team and other departments
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines with accuracy
- Self-motivated and able to problem solve with limited direction
- Excellent written and communication skills with a personable business demeanor
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
Please send over resumes & cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간